A dear friend, Brother, Son, and a truly beautiful soul has passed on December 27th, 2010 / 5771 כ טבת.

Tal Maman טל ממן ז"ל went into cardiac arrest sometime during the night and was found deceased this morning. He had a heart condition, but nobody expected this. He will remain in our hearts & our memories for all time.

He has been always been a true friend, and a shining beacon on hope and positivity, to everyone who had the luxury of knowing him.

Please add your any warm words and prays. Also, feel free to upload any pictures or videos that you may have of Tal.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Comments from Friends


Carmit Magen said . . .
אהוב שלנו, אנחנו כואבים והמומים מאובדנך הפתאומי, זה לא נקלט לנו איך הלכת מאיתנו פתאום ביום בהיר, תמיד נזכור את הרגעים היפים איתך, נאהב אותך ונחבק את משפחתך המיוחדת. אוהבים כרמית ואבי מגן.

Adam Elimelech said . . .
Tal tal tal, always told me how you were excited to come here in 3 months telling me how fucked up were going to get in your brothers wedding, how im coming to pick you up at the airport, how we were going to kick it with all the close homies and have an adventure night that we always have,, being small going to temple and i remember... your ass picking up the torah and thinking that you are about to drop it haha!, so many memories so many stories so many i cant imagine. Im going to miss you so much where it saddens me that La and Israel lost one of the strong willed kind hearted person i have ever met. Im going to take a shot for you for you brothers wedding and im going to take a shot for you this weekend also :). I love you so much and i know you are in a better place. One day when im there, you better be at the front of the gate with a patrone bottle because Heaven is goin to be poppin love you miss you always

Jackie Ohana said . . .
So.. I know u can't read this right now but tal you are my life I remember all the crazy times we used to have together I can't even begin to believe I'm writing something like this to you, you never think this will happen to you or anyone u love but it did I love you so much and miss u already we weere just planning ur whole trip here 2 days ago when I spoke to you this is so unreal I love you so much brother OJ and AJ forever! Love you bro :(

Rinata Zhivov said . . .
Tal!!! Kama ata tiye haser u don't even kno! We talked sooo much.. u've touched so many hearts, always so nice so optimistic! you got ur dream of living in israel!! I'm so proud of you for always achieving your dreams and setting goals in your life. You def left a footprint in my heart and Ill always remember you as an amazing guy an amazing friend I could always rely on. I miss you so much you didn't deserve this..
Remember the ring you gave me for my bday with the hebrew writing? It's my fav ring to this day.. I always show it off with such pride tellin ppl a good friend of mine gave it to me. Thank you for being such a great friend. Bubi sheli I hope you're in a better place. Rest in paradise my angel ♥

Roy Atia said . . .
tal i remmeber when i was in 7th gradew u threw a party and u let me in and i was the youngest one there and the time we played basketball and i went for a layup and u said i jump higher then that ahah i love u u dont know how much i cried u did not deserve this ur much better i love u so much when we went to the namal and made jokes and the time in beeman u wer ejust an amazing kid with the biggest heart and nicest smile i love you look out for us up there make us some room cause all of us will be there on day or an other i love you

Avi Amitai said . . .
I held it and cried my heart out I can't understand why why you why never done anything wrong to anyone never hurt a fly I end my tragic day with an angel gained to protect us all down below BIGTIME u r in my heart on my mind in LA never forgotten a hero so many an idol to all ur now ontop of us all doing security like u did back in the day u were born to protect a soldier at heart you would of made a golden soldier

Sharon Saeidian said . . .
tal i cant belive this is happening ...this is just not hitting me. we were supposed to see eachother everyday when u got back! you really made me happy and cheer me up when i was sad. you would make me spill all my sarrow even when you didn't have to just to make me feel better .. i can't belive this. please come back :( i know your... in a better place now though tal. you will always and forever be in my heart tal. im going to misss you sooo much!!!

Matan Adri said . . . 
TAL MAMAN, wow, since lil kids, to temple, to basketball, to 3 haloweens spent together back to back, to players lounge, to 711 slurpies, to roscoes chicken and waffles and up the hills in the car, to the love i got for you, tal, your giggle and your laugh will never be forgotten to me. Tal, today was the first day in my life were i ...found myself talking to the sky, talking to you Tal, Tal, holla at me sometime in some way i know your listening and i know your smiling. I love who you are and only thinking about it now makes me realize how much im going to miss you. I would say your in a better place right now but i really think here with us and me is good too, so for now enjoy yourself there, ill come one day, and when i do well do it all - all over again but better. I LOVE YOU TAL MAMAN, NO MAN IVE MET SO FAR EVEN REMINDS ME OF THE MAN YOU ARE. KEEP THAT MAN INSIDE OF YOU FOREVER.  YOUR FRIEND, YOUR BROTHER, MATAN ADRI.

Gabby Gilady said . . .
I remember when there was that time in my life where you were the only one who was always there for me and knew exactly what to say to make me smile..for those times i just want to say thank you for being a true friend, those memories ill cherish forever. RIP Tal Maman your in a better place now ♥

Shannon Rubin said . . .
RIP Tal, ata achla gever tameen li! You have a heart of gold that will never be forgotten! when i was stuck without a ride i knew i could count on you, when i needed to crack a smile you were there. you made israel all that much better! Im left with memories of car rides, parties, heads, shots, laughs all that....Im glad i got a chance to meet you and say you were a homie...ata melech and you will be missed always and forever, rest in peace Big Timeee

Natalie Kliman said . . .
tal i know that its been a while but i remember the times weve had fun times with gabby and billy..and how i used to remind u how great u are..and i cant forget back when i still had a myspace u wrote a rap for me..i miss you already RIP
-nat ♥

Amor Amar said . . .
טל שנישמתחה תיהיה צרורה בגן עדן הייתה בן אדם כזה מקסים תמיד שמח מחייך, מעולם לא התלוננתה תמיד היית שם בשביל כולם יש לך כזה נשמה יפה. אדם כזה טוב וחבר טוב. אוהבת ומיתגעגעת אילך מואד תנחומי למשפחה והחברים.

Sara Shamtoob said . . .
TAL i remember when we met at the israeli festival and you asked me to come to ur birthday and you would get mad if i didn't and i did .we started talking ..and i realized you're sucha amazing person with a kind heart. You would always send me the best new music when you first got it because you knew my taste in music...on my itunes ...i just have a list of songs you sent me and named it tals musika and im going to always keep it and lisen to it... we had plans to hang out when you were coming back from israel...honestly my leaps are sealed..and cant believe this happened but i know Hashem does everything on purpose. i love you and we'll miss you. R.I.P
-saraa♥

Lital Lia Abudi said . . .
I remember two summers ago when i was in Israel you were so sweet-always inviting me to go to the beach or go to parties with you. I remember how excited you were that you might move to Israel. You're passion about israel and your love for all of your friends and family was so extraordinary about you. This summer even though I only sa...w you once, I can honestly say that was one of my best nights. Thank you for taking us home and caring enough about us not to take a taxi at like 5 in the morning. You're heart is the size of this whole world and this whole tragedy is so shocking and unexpected. The world is short of people like you. You're impact on a person truly makes a difference on all of our lives. I know we weren't close at all and I wish I was able to get to know you more but I know you're looking over us and everyone down here will never ever forget about you.
Everyone knows you as the beautiful human being who was never selfish, always respectful, enthusiastic, happy, never complained and loved every second of every day. You have such a beautiful neshama. May you rest in peace because you were always there for everyone. Such a good person & good friend. My condolences to your family and friends. Always remembered never forgotten ♥ xx



2 comments:

  1. a brother. a soldier. a true friend. he always put others up when they were down. definitely knew how to flip a frown upside down. cherish you, we forever will. love you, we will never stop. in our hearts, forever you will live. i am writing this with buckets of tears under each eye. tal mamman ach sheli i/we love you forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. לא הכרנו אותך מספיק ועצוב לנו על כך ...מי שהכיר מעיד על אישיותך המדהימה ושמחת החיים שהייתה בך ...
    תנוח על משכבך בשלום.....
    ת.נ.צ.ב.ה

    ReplyDelete